An Investigation into the Organisation known as Common Purpose
We the undersigned call upon HM Government to carry out a public independent investigation into the organisation known as Common Purpose.
Specifically, the subsequent report will include:
1) Statement of monies received by Common Purpose from the public purse since inception and from whom.
2) MPs, Local Councils and all other public bodies, who have personal or professional interests or associations with Common Purpose.
3) Statement explaining how Common Purpose warrants charitable status under the Charities Act 2011, including whether, and how the organisation exists for the public benefit.
4) Justification for the high costs of individual courses that have been met by the funds from the public purse, including justification for the claims made by or on behalf of Common Purpose regarding expected course outcome as defined in course literature.
5) Justification of the Government's protection against the transparency of Common Purpose.
This e-petition has been rejected with the following reason given:
There is already an e-petition about this issue.
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus