Arbroath Against Legal Highs
1. Classification of any substance sold for the purpose of a psychoactive outcome.
2. All chemicals used in the process of legal high production to be controlled and tracked and unable to be purchased without an end user licence.
3. Producers of psychoactive products to be prohibited from obtaining licensed chemicals without evidence that the final products are being sold with their intended use.
4. ALL producers of products that contain a ‘potentially psychoactive listed’ chemical must be listed on a label for any product that is or isn’t to be used for human consumption.
5. All chemicals that could potentially become part of a psychoactive product to be listed on a database and tracked in market place
6. The subject of substance misuse to be part of the national curriculum for primary, secondary schools and colleges.
This e-petition has been rejected with the following reason given:
It did not have a clear statement explaining what action you want the government to take.
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus