Call time on welfare state
1. All benefits to be paid in voucher form and only used in conjunction with valid ID. Not for purchase of cigarettes, alcohol, new clothes or pet supplies.
2. Long term (greater than 6 months) housing benefits claimants to be housed in local authority run housing dorms. Curfews applied and food and 2nd hand clothing supplied.
3. Anyone on long term benefits will waive the right to those benefits should they have children.
4. No free services or benefits for more than 2 children per household.
5. Claimants given work placements, if not attended, benefits cease.
6. Regular drug tests for all claimants.
7. Passports surrendered for all claimants.
8. Taxpayers to be put ahead of benefits claimants on NHS waiting lists.
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus