Car Insurance - Time for change
We, the undersigned are fed up with way we are treated by insurance companies (IC's). We believe IC's should be regulated more so than they are currently. Prices are going up, IC's claim this is down to fraud yet they are still making huge profits.
The following should be considered:
• IC's should be required to provide a breakdown of how they calculate your premium.
• Your insurance premium shouldn't rise if you are involved in a non-fault accident.
• You shouldn't have to declare your points to insurance companies for 5 years. Why should they penalise you for longer than the standard period that they are valid on your license?
• The government should provide a Universal Basic Insurance policy at an affordable price, just covering the insurance cover required by law. This would help people who can't afford insurance and could lower the amount of uninsured drivers.
• More needs to be done about insurance fraud to stop premiums rising further.
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus