care home fees should be tax deductible

Where an elderly person has to go into residential care, the care home fees should be allowed as a tax deductible expense against that person's monthly income (or joint income with the spouse) , such as from pensions and insurance policies taken out to provide income in old age.

You can't sign this petition because it has now closed. But you can still give your opinion on it here at!

Do you support or oppose this petition?

comments powered by Disqus



Currently ranked 28,473 out of 111,867 petitions ever created.

Diversity index: 100%



Created By

Colin Brady

Created On

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Closing Date

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Tagged With