Change the amount of Job Seekers Allowance you get compared to how much Tax you've paid

So you can get JSA for longer or a higher amount if you've paid income tax for a high percentage of your overall working life. Means people that actually want to work and have been working will get more than people that have never worked.

This e-petition has been rejected with the following reason given:

There is already an e-petition about this issue.

You can't sign this petition because it wasn't accepted for publication. But you can still give your opinion on it here at!

Do you support or oppose this petition?

comments powered by Disqus





Created By

Tom Hingston

Created On

Friday 5 August 2011

Tagged With