Increasing minimum sentences and improving procedures for dealing with crimes of rape, paedophilia, kidnap and human trafficking
# Increasing sentences and improving procedures for dealing with crimes of rape, paedophilia, kidnap and human trafficking and sex trade ringleaders and enforcers:
- Minimum of 17 - 22 year imprisonment term before parole is considered.
- No bail before/after sentencing.
- All persons released will be location micro-chipped for a period of 5 - 10 years after release without knowledge of where it is implanted.
- Repeated offenders will have double sentences.
- They will not be housed with persons who commit similar crimes.
- The N.C.A./ Royal Marines Police Departments will be allowed specific units/departments for tackling these issues within the U.K. Including apprehension of wanted suspects. Funds for this can be gained through fundraising, a £1 deduction and re-investment of beer/cigarette/wine tax or, a 50p to £1 entry levy (like crossing a bridge - covers 2 people) into any U.K. airports/ports.
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus