indefinite spouse visa's should be taken away from the applicant if a divorce/separation occurs

Once a spouse gets a indefinite visa the visa should be taken away and the spouse should be returned to the home country Pakistan India or any country they came from this decision should be made by the person who called them to the UK if the spouse separates/divorces there husband or wife, or runs away after getting there visa, this is enough proof to say they were only here for the visa, the person who calls them shouldn't be betrayed with, all the effort they put in to calling them to the UK. Such people should only be allowed to get a British Citizenship with the consent of the spouse.

You can't sign this petition because it has now closed. But you can still give your opinion on it here at!

Do you support or oppose this petition?

comments powered by Disqus



Currently ranked 8,394 out of 111,867 petitions ever created.

Diversity index: 100%



Created By

N Amjad

Created On

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Closing Date

Thursday 19 March 2015

Tagged With