Introduce a South African Vulnerable Persons' Resettlement Programme
- 1,700 people have been killed in farm attacks in two decades
- In 2016/17 torture was used in 17.6% of murders
- the South African Parliament decided in Feb to approve a motion in favour of “the expropriation of [white-owned] land without compensation”.
- In 2014 Britain established the Syrian Vulnerable Person Resettlement Programme (VPRP). Since June 2017 all those admitted to the UK under the VPRP have been granted refugee status.
- We therefore merely call for equal treatment by the British government for South Africa.”
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus