Newham Council's discrimintion against Ethnic Minority Communities
We the Undersigned urgently require the intervention of central government to investigate the Mayor of Newham Sir Robin Wales and Newham borough's racist, discriminative, adopted bias policies and decisions taken against the Muslim minority community of Newham, in the areas of education and community building by not granting planning permission for places of worship and schools.
We demand an urgent inquiry and disclosure of the following under the FOI Act 2000:
1. How much of tax payer's money has been wasted in baseless and irrational legal cases which the council has lost against community institutions whilst the Mayor has been in office.
2. The Mayor's in/formal correspondence with third parties in relation to the sale or acquisition of land and assets belonging to charitable organisations/ trusts within Newham.
We call for the subsequent resignation of the Mayor, giving way for a tolerant Mayor who can really lead this diverse community with justice and harmony.
This e-petition has been rejected with the following reason given:
E-petitions cannot be used to request action on issues that are outside the responsibility of the government. This includes:
- party political material
- commercial endorsements including the promotion of any product, service or publication
- issues that are dealt with by devolved bodies, eg The Scottish Parliament
- correspondence on personal issues
E-petitions cannot be used for freedom of information requests.
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus