prison sentences

Convicted criminals rarely serve the full sentence he or she receives. I propose that this situation should be reversed and all sentences handed down should be served in full. If the prisoner fails to exhibit "good behaviour, or remorse" the sentence should be increased by fixed increments up to a maximum of double the original sentence. This would be determined at prison tribunals which would be cheaper to administer than the courts.

This e-petition has been rejected with the following reason given:

There is already an e-petition about this issue.

You can't sign this petition because it wasn't accepted for publication. But you can still give your opinion on it here at!

Do you support or oppose this petition?

comments powered by Disqus





Created By

ken smith

Created On

Friday 5 August 2011

Tagged With