Reduce The Cost Of Housing In The UK
This incorporates a number of proposals aimed at reducing the cost of housing in the UK and stop the increasing number of rented properties.
1. The introduction of a landlord tax for residential properties, to severely dissuade landlords from the residential markets.
2. To use the tax to increase the money available to residential housing purchase schemes.
3. To make percentage estate agent fees illegal. All estate agent fees should be a fixed amount. This would stop Estate Agents encouraging higher prices.
4. To introduce a limit on the size of mortgage loans, with fixed multipliers. To stop people inflating prices beyond their means.
5. To make more land available to builders, to encourage new property development, including the sites for new towns.
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus