Regional Government and Lords Reform
1.Create Regional assemblies in England with powers equal to Wales based on the current Euro regions.
2.Merge all police forces to work on a regional basis give regional govt police power,
3. regional control over NHS and education, with in central frameworks.
4. Collect income and VAT Tax centrally and redistribute based on population and needs
5. Regional Business and Property tax control inc corporation tax 70% of which would go in central pot so London does not have a massive tax advantage
6. Each assembly will provide 10 indirectly elected 'Lords' based on the regional election results 1 lord for 10% of the vote
7. 100 appointed lords split by national election results 1% = 1 Lord
8. lords all term limited to 2 terms
9. regional governments to set up local councils and administer block grant as they see fit
10. Public consultation and vote on name of new regions
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus
Currently ranked 42,712 out of 108,803 petitions ever created.
Tuesday 27 August 2013
Tuesday 2 September 2014