Shake up of the CSA

If an absent Parent hasn't paid the child support that is owed to the children the CSA should compensate what is left once the child is 18 years old. The debt is then owed to the Child Support Agency and not the guardian.

You can't sign this petition because it has now closed. But you can still give your opinion on it here at!

Do you support or oppose this petition?

comments powered by Disqus



Currently ranked 23,072 out of 107,486 petitions ever created.



Created By

Lisa Collinge

Created On

Thursday 4 August 2011

Closing Date

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Tagged With