* Agree that council have shown negligence when approving plans for houses at barholm roundabout.
*The estate has no barrier between it and A726,a road with a 60mph speed limit
*With these being family homes,children are being denied the right to play safely
* It doesn't matter whether it is the Council or Bridgewater Housing that is responsible for any fencing,do we have to wait on an accident occurring before something is done about it?
*We call on the Council to erect fencing and argue over who pays for it later,stop putting money before children's safety
This e-petition has been rejected with the following reason given:
E-petitions cannot be used to request action on issues that are outside the responsibility of the government. This includes:
- party political material
- commercial endorsements including the promotion of any product, service or publication
- issues that are dealt with by devolved bodies, eg The Scottish Parliament
- correspondence on personal issues
E-petitions cannot be used for freedom of information requests.
The following explanatory notes have been added:
This is a matter for the local authority, rather than central government.
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus