Anjem Choudary to be placed under a control order
Following the tragic and brutal murder of Drummer Lee Rigby by radicalised Muslim extremists. This petition calls for a control order to be placed on the radical Muslim hate preacher Anjem Choudary.
The control order this petition seeks is necessary to prevent Anjem Choudary radicalising young men of Muslim faith who may be influenced by Choudary's warped teachings to carry out acts of murder and terrorism against British citizens and nationals of other jurisdictions.
The terms of the control order to include:-
1) The denial of access to the internet and email.
2) The denial of mobile telecommunication devices
3) The wearing of a electronic tag
4) Prohibition of all broadcast activities
This e-petition has been rejected with the following reason given:
E-petitions cannot be used to request action on issues that are outside the responsibility of the government. This includes:
- party political material
- commercial endorsements including the promotion of any product, service or publication
- issues that are dealt with by devolved bodies, eg The Scottish Parliament
- correspondence on personal issues
E-petitions cannot be used for freedom of information requests.
The following explanatory notes have been added:
The investigation into an individual as described is an operational policing matter for the relevant police force.
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus