Compliance with Family Court Orders

Develop a fair procedure for divorced couples.
Ensure both parents retain equal rights over children.
Ensure both parents comply with court orders and enforce non compliance - even if it is the mother who fails to comply with court orders.
If financial terms have been agreed with respect to housing which result in the property being assigned to the mother with no equity in the fathers name, any mortgage responsibilty shall be removed from the father without the permission of the mother being required.
Ensure that revenge is not allowed to be a reason for courts to assign penalties in favour of the mother.
The mother should not obstrut childrens contact with the father without good reason.
The fathers financial obligations to the mother shall be limited to the support and the needs of the children once financial agreement has been reached.

This e-petition has been rejected with the following reason given:

There is already an e-petition about this issue.

You can't sign this petition because it wasn't accepted for publication. But you can still give your opinion on it here at!

Do you support or oppose this petition?

comments powered by Disqus





Created By

Roy Thomas

Created On

Friday 28 October 2011

Tagged With