Compulsory traffic calming measures or by-passes for Trunk roads through rural villages.

Require the Highways Agency to either provide traffic calming measures, such as roundabouts or traffic lights to ensure road safety for vehicles and residents on major Trunk roads that pass through rural villages. If these are not implemented, then such villages should be by-passed to ensure that both residents' safety and traffic flow are not comprimised.

You can't sign this petition because it has now closed. But you can still give your opinion on it here at!

Do you support or oppose this petition?

comments powered by Disqus



Currently ranked 36,196 out of 109,057 petitions ever created.

Diversity index: 100%



Created By

Gerald Harniman

Created On

Friday 24 May 2013

Closing Date

Wednesday 28 May 2014