job seekers allowance changed to government loan

The job seekers allowance paid to people looking for work, should at a small rate have to be paid back to the governement once you have a job. This could be done at a minimum rate, or a higher rate set by the person paying it back.

Rename job seekers allowance to government work loan.

Im sure this will completely change the way that job seeking is viewed, it will reduce the strain on the government and allow people to pay back what they have borrowed and feel proud about it.

If u have proven that you can pay your loan back, next time your out of work maybe u can claim a higher tier for the first month? im sure there are many ideas linked to this concept, its exciting to think that something so simple and fair could become reality.

You can't sign this petition because it has now closed. But you can still give your opinion on it here at!

Do you support or oppose this petition?

comments powered by Disqus



Currently ranked 38,075 out of 107,810 petitions ever created.

Diversity index: 100%



Created By

william giles

Created On

Saturday 17 December 2011

Closing Date

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Tagged With