partner on morgage why should he get half money if split up

met partner . i bought a house with MY money . after two yrs i bought another house and he came on my morgage with the promise he would take nothing if we split as he paid nothing. i was willing to give him £5000 if we split and wanted this put on paper. the solicitor told me ther was nothing i could sign to this effect. and there wasnt at the time 2001.
but when we split in 2003 my ex partner took me to court for half the money in the house. and the law let him have it ?? classed as a buisness deal ? well im sorry but that was not a buisness deal and i was literally ripped off by him and the government. how do i get my money back ? and i know this has happened to lots of ppl. so sign my petition and lets get the con men and women to pay us back.

This e-petition has been rejected with the following reason given:

E-petitions cannot be used to request action on issues that are outside the responsibility of the government. This includes:

  • party political material
  • commercial endorsements including the promotion of any product, service or publication
  • issues that are dealt with by devolved bodies, eg The Scottish Parliament
  • correspondence on personal issues

E-petitions cannot be used for freedom of information requests.

You can't sign this petition because it wasn't accepted for publication. But you can still give your opinion on it here at!

Do you support or oppose this petition?

comments powered by Disqus





Created By

patricia houghton

Created On

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Tagged With