Prosecute NHS Chairs, CEOs, Directors and Managers
The current culture in all of the NHS is not appropriate. We the public see many examples where Chairs, CEOs, Directors and Managers in the NHS should be prosecuted. It is not just Mid Staffordshire Trust. Chairs, CEOs, Directors and Managers in the NHS illegally use summary dismissals to remove staff. We the Public wish to support staff we want an open and honest NHS and not the current smoke and mirrors,
Action: The Department of health should
(1) Take seriously all allegations against Chairs, CEOs, Directors and Managers of Trusts
(2) Review summary dismissals across the NHS to identify Trusts that miss use summary dismissal
(3) Dismiss Chairs, CEOs, Directors and Managers who misuse summary dismissal and maintain a register of dismissals.
(4) Bar the prosecuted Chairs, CEOs, Directors and Managers from holding any future public position
(5) Receive from the Tribunal service identification of Trusts where summary dismissal has been misused.
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus
Currently ranked 38,650 out of 103,845 petitions ever created.
Thursday 7 November 2013
Tuesday 11 November 2014