Reverse the Indefinite Spouse Visa, if any conditions break within 20 years of marriage.

Reverse the Indefinite Spouse Visa, if the marriage breaks after the spouse gets a indefinite Visa the Husband/Wife who applies for them to come to the UK should have the full right to send the spouse back to where they came from if the marriage hasn't worked out for them, This is a ongoing concern 5-6 weeks of a holiday which us UK citizens take is not enough to get to know the spouse and the whole family, the ONLY time you get to know the truth is when the spouse gets the Indefinite Visa. They shouldn't get a British Citizenship through the Visa if the Marriage breaks up, they should be given 20 years to see if they are loyal before considering a indefinite. Thank you

This e-petition has been rejected with the following reason given:

There is already an e-petition about this issue.

You can't sign this petition because it wasn't accepted for publication. But you can still give your opinion on it here at!

Do you support or oppose this petition?

comments powered by Disqus





Created By

N Amjad

Created On

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Tagged With