Rules about flags at Wembley Stadium
Wembley Stadium officials will only allow flags and banners 2.5 metres at their longest or widest section to be displayed at sporting events if:
- a fee of £1500 has been paid (for the staffing costs of specially trained flag management stewards) and
- a Health & Safety business proposal has been submitted and signed off.
How ridiculous that thousands of sports fans are denied the opportunity to show their support of their club by this arbitrary and income generating sharp practice.
Please sign this petition to force the Government to have Wembley Stadium justify this money-making practice masquerading as a Health & Safety policy.
This e-petition has been rejected with the following reason given:
E-petitions cannot be used to request action on issues that are outside the responsibility of the government. This includes:
- party political material
- commercial endorsements including the promotion of any product, service or publication
- issues that are dealt with by devolved bodies, eg The Scottish Parliament
- correspondence on personal issues
E-petitions cannot be used for freedom of information requests.
Do you support or oppose this petition?
comments powered by Disqus
Wednesday 22 May 2013