Submitted on Tuesday 16th August 2011
Published on Tuesday 16th August 2011
Current status: Closed
Closed: Thursday 16th August 2012
The Implementation of a National Service of 2-3 years for school leavers
How would this be organised?
1. The armed forces will be responsible for the organisation using their strict regime of training.
2. Education can/will be continued.
3. A trade/career will be learnt.
4. A choice of staying in the armed forces at the end of their service.
5. For those under school leaving age, ie, 10-18 and who are persistent law breakers, will enter National Service up to the age of 21.
This will instil respect, discipline and a purpose of worth, therefore ensuring they become the desired citizens.
As a result the prison population will be reduced automatically.
You can't sign this petition because it is now closed. But you can still comment on it here at Repetition.me!
188.8.131.52 Tue, 20 Oct 2020 16:06:13 +0100