Submitted on Wednesday 17th August 2011
Rejected on Wednesday 21st June 2017
Current status: Rejected
Rejection code: duplicate (see below for details)
How to re-instill Respect, Discipline & Achievement in our Society
A lack of discipline, self-respect and respect for our elders and society are key reasons for criminal behaviour (as per the recent "riots") and general underachievement. Rebuild manners, discipline and achievement with compulsory Martial Arts Education in Schools.
Seemingly counter-intuitive, PROPER martial arts training offers benefits such as:
- Increase in self-confidence
- Increase in discipline
- Increase in respect for others
- Better, more resilient health
- Better manners and etiquette
- Ability to control and channel aggression into something constructive
- Decrease in violence and criminality
- More social awareness
- Increase in focus and concentration outside of the training (i.e. in school, at work, etc)
Some benefits to the country would be:
- Less violence and crime amongst the youth
- More achievement and success in both schools and, following, in the workplace
- More jobs for the education, assessment and qualification industries
You can't sign this petition because it was rejected. But you can still comment on it here at Repetition.me!
The Government e-Petitions Team gave the following reason:
There's already a petition about this issue. We cannot accept a new petition when we already have one about a very similar issue.
You are more likely to get action on this issue if you sign and share a single petition.
18.104.22.168 Wed, 28 Oct 2020 02:10:44 +0000