Have your say on government e-petitions

Make the CSA do what is best for the child not the mum

Submitted on Tuesday 23rd August 2011

Published on Wednesday 24th August 2011

Current status: Closed

Closed: Friday 24th August 2012

Signatures: 24

Tagged with

Child ~ Money

Petition Action

Make the CSA do what is best for the child not the mum

Additional Information

The CSA is anti father and will do what ever it can to make sure the mother gets the best life while the father suffers.
They need to review this and make it equal. i.e joint custody means no payment either way.
The fathers new partners income is taken into account, then the mothers partners income into account if the father has custody.
If the mother moves the child away, then the none residential parent should have the expences take off the amount he pays. Not be given a choice of residency reduction or distantance reduction.
If the mother restricts the fathers rights to see the child so she gets more money, then she should have the money reduced.
When working out the payment amount then why is it income based? Does it cost more to raise a child who's father earns more than it does for a child who's father is unemployed or on low income? There should be a figure set out and each parent should be made to fund 50% not the father 100%.

You can't sign this petition because it is now closed. But you can still comment on it here at Repetition.me!

Have your say on this petition!

comments powered by Disqus

repetition.me is a Good Stuff website Wed, 28 Oct 2020 22:14:02 +0000