Submitted on Tuesday 23rd August 2011
Published on Thursday 1st September 2011
Current status: Closed
Closed: Saturday 1st September 2012
Car Insurance Premium
Public enquiry in to why car insurance premiums continue to increase.
Why car insurance provides continue to receive referral commissions from suppliers such as car hire firms, solicitors and other related personal injury claim services.
Identify if indeed the insurance companies are using the Police Map for generating overly high insurance premiums.
Car insurance will cripple the general public and the ability to commute to work.
This petition calls on the Government to:
1) Investigate the insurance industry as to why premiums are so high.
2) Provide a clear code of practice for referrals and fees paid to insurance companies once a claim has begun.
3) Identify wrong doing by defrauding the public and overcharging in car insurance quotes.
4) Making all insurance companies provide their quoting criteria for all car insurance quotes.
5) Set up a Commission to look at market competitiveness, and radical ways of cutting car insurance premiums in the short and longer term.
You can't sign this petition because it is now closed. But you can still comment on it here at Repetition.me!
18.104.22.168 Wed, 21 Oct 2020 03:31:07 +0100