Submitted on Friday 29th July 2011
Published on Thursday 4th August 2011
Current status: Closed
Closed: Saturday 4th February 2012
Law Enforcement and Penal system reform
A contraversal subject but I would propose a radical change to our enforcement and penal system.
1. Like the USA, Prisons should be a place that you would not choose to return to. Basics not luxuries.
2. Human Rights laws should not be available to prisoners. That right stopped when you offended.
3. The death penalty should be reinstated in severe cases where DNA evidence is conclusive.
4. Police need to be insulated from politically correct minded laws. The moment anyone crosses the line and becomes a law breaker then police should be able to deal with it without fear of breaching Human Rights.
5. Given the huge amount of taxpayers money invested in CCTV across the country as a deterrent, anything that conceals your identity should be outlawed
You can't sign this petition because it is now closed. But you can still comment on it here at Repetition.me!
220.127.116.11 Sun, 17 Oct 2021 01:24:52 +0100