Submitted on Tuesday 6th December 2011
Published on Tuesday 6th December 2011
Current status: Closed
Closed: Tuesday 6th March 2012
Bus Pass users should be means tested under retirement age
The rulings concerning the issuing of bus pases to people under thte age pf retirement for women should have to come under the following What are the eligible categories of disability?
You're eligible for a disabled person's pass if you live in England and are 'eligible disabled'. This means you:
* are blind or partially sighted,
* are profoundly or severely deaf,
* are without speech,
* have a disability, or have suffered an injury, which has a substantial and long-term effect on your ability to walk,
* don’t have arms or have long-term loss of the use of both arms,
* have a learning disability
You're also eligible disabled if your application for a driving licence would be refused under section 92 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 (physical fitness). However, you won't be eligible if you were refused because of persistent misuse of drugs or alcohol.
You can't sign this petition because it is now closed. But you can still comment on it here at Repetition.me!
188.8.131.52 Thu, 18 Aug 2022 21:48:16 +0100