Have your say on government e-petitions

MP's 2nd home allowance should be replaced.

Submitted on Thursday 4th August 2011

Published on Friday 5th August 2011

Current status: Closed

Closed: Sunday 5th August 2012

Signatures: 44

Tagged with


Petition Action

MP's 2nd home allowance should be replaced.

Additional Information

All MP's who require accomadation in London, should be housed in a delelopment owned by the government and then rented by the MP. This could be a fancy block of flats in central London which could be protected by security.
(This would be a simular system to say HM Forces married quarters.).
If this is not suitable for some MP's, they should sort themselves out, at no public expence.

You can't sign this petition because it is now closed. But you can still comment on it here at Repetition.me!

Have your say on this petition!

comments powered by Disqus

repetition.me is a Good Stuff website Sat, 05 Dec 2020 05:08:53 +0000