Submitted by Liam Stephen on Monday 4th May 2020
Published on Monday 20th July 2020
Current status: Closed
Closed: Wednesday 20th January 2021
Enact a national internet access act in to UK law.
This pandemic has clearly proved that internet access should be nothing less than a human right going forward, and in the future our government needs to set out an internet access act with a core few principles I will detail below.
1. To put an end to rural Monopolies by internet providers
2. To guarantee affordable access to every individual in the country
3. To provide a national minimum internet speed
4. To further increase and improve our national internet infrastructure
5. To ensure every household and business has the capacity for fibre optic
6. Free education around internet security and safety
7. To open a government run broadband company at an affordable price to aid those on low incomes gaining access
You can't sign this petition because it is now closed. But you can still comment on it here at Repetition.me!
126.96.36.199 Thu, 21 Jan 2021 02:42:07 +0000